Senior Expense SpecialistLocation: REMOTE/SF
Posted On: 11/09/2023
Requirement Code: 66091
Job Title : Senior Expense Specialist
Location : Remote / (Preference Bay Area, CA)
- As a Senior Expense Specialist, you would be responsible for auditing and monitoring the expense reporting according to the corporate policies in SAP Concur
- Supporting employees with issues of expense and company billed statement reports and day to day questions.
- Audit, and release for payment, expense reports using SAP Concur ensuring adherence to company policy.
- Ensure system audit rules, reminders, monthly reports and system settings are operating correctly, and employee data is updated accurately.
- Reconciliation of all expense reports maintain schedules and reporting to management of open and unreconciled activity.
- Subject matter expert on travel and expense management tools, functionality, customizations, and reporting
- Provide international customer support for SAP Concur Expense
- Train current/new employees in T&E policy and process if needed.
- Maintain the Company's corporate card program and reconcile the monthly transactions through our delinquency escalation process, reconciliation of cardholder accounts and addressing cardholder inquiries.
- Identify, capture, and communicate issues to management.
- Maintain user help desk, respond to inquiries about expense reporting application, provide support and engage in solutions to user problems to ensure user satisfaction.
- Assist with month-end close activities as it relates to expense management and credit cards.
- Other projects as assigned.
- 2~~@~~ years expense auditing experience. Preferred
- 2~~@~~ years expense in corporate card administration. Preferred
- Experience in SAP Concur (Administration role). Required
- Knowledge in Concur Intelligence (Cognos 11) Reporting. Preferred.
- Excellent professional written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Strong attention to detail and excellent organizational capabilities.
- Ability to prioritize assignments, deal with interruptions, and meet deadlines in a fast paced and growth-oriented environment.
- Proficient in MS Office, advanced Excel experience preferred.
- Accounting GL knowledge preferred.
- Organized and will complete the projects assigned to them in a timely manner.
Compensation: DOE $40-$44.12/hr