Digital Asset LibrarianLocation: Pleasanton, CA
Posted On: 11/07/2023
Requirement Code: 66063
About the Team
Marketing Project Management (PMO) team is the driving force behind our marketing projects, programs, campaigns, events and digital experiences. Our mission is to introduce and maintain a consistent approach to carrying out projects as well as look for opportunities to streamline process and scale. Our team coordinates the cross-functional planning and execution of marketing projects with standards, methodologies and tools.
About the Role
In this supporting role to our Sr. Digital Asset Manager, the Digital Asset Librarian will play a vital role in the day-to-day management and upkeep of our Marketing Digital Asset Management (DAM) system.
With a passion for learning and helping workmates, this role will help in improving data integrity and searchability of our digital assets to increase adoption and establish governance. The role requires an acute attention to detail, strong organizational skills, and must work effectively with global business partners for worldwide support.
- Work with the Senior Digital Asset Manager to assist in governing, administrating and conducting daily audits of our Digital Asset Management tool as well as identify and advise on areas of risk
- Analyze folders, content and assets, to ensure metadata and taxonomy applied is complete and accurate; make corrections as needed
- Ensure standard processes are applied and followed for categorizing, handling, and archiving of assets
- Conduct content audits for metadata, asset archival and asset duplication to determine if groups are adhering to standard processes; assist in mitigating any challenges that exist
- Audit tags on a monthly basis to verify completeness and accuracy according to business needs
- Ensure successful data transfers between multiple systems and software tools
- Assist in DAM documentation maintenance
- Pull monthly critical metric reports and provide reporting to team members
- Work with various cross-functional teams to ensure standard methodologies and governance policies are followed
- Collaborate with various teams to ingest and publish assets
- Help with general user support, troubleshooting, publish and approve assets as needed
- Provide support with system upgrades and cross-departmental projects
- 2~~@~~ years of asset management experience and 2~~@~~ years Project or Program Management in major organization(s)
- Experience working closely with tech and non-tech teams
- Proficient with different file formats and experience identifying and implementing digital asset management efficiencies within business units.
- Experience with taxonomy, establishing digital asset cataloging and metadata standards strategy
- Proven knowledge of media Digital Rights Management (DRM), familiarity with data governance principles
- Experience with Adobe Experience Manager / Adobe Assets
- Knowledge of B2B marketing processes and principles is helpful.
- Meticulous and fanatical about creating order from disorder; understand the ?€?correct?€? level of process to apply to different projects, and demonstrate commitment going above and beyond to help users.
- Excellent oral and written communicator who has effective relationship-building skills, ability to cultivate strong partnerships across teams; a phenomenal workmate who leaves ego at the door.
- Flexible and positive with change, having a can-do attitude and roll-up-your-sleeves approach to anything that comes your way.
- Enthusiastic, resourceful, able to quickly grasp new concepts and thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong ability to analyze issues, solve problems, and improve processes.
- Ability to take ownership in understanding and managing the full lifecycle of all digital assets and processes within existing tools and workflows in a complex environment.
- Familiarity with Content Management Systems (CMS)
- Experience with Workfront and other Adobe products a plus
• Degree in Library Science or Information Studies, or equivalent education and/or experience a plus
Compensation: DOE $25-$28.39/hr