We are looking for a dedicated and experienced Product Manager specializing in Data, Analytics and Integrations to join our team. The Product Manager will be responsible for helping plan and execute the roadmap for internal and external systems integrations at Mattel for Customer, Marketing, and E-commerce data sets . The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of data technologies, data governance and taxonomy practices and processes, experience with API integrations, and a proven track record of managing the end-to-end lifecycle of complex data and data products.
Work with technical and business stakeholders to define and execute the roadmap for data-focused marketing data, products and integrations including reporting dashboards, customer data integrations and activations, and data enrichment for marketing and e-commerce execution.
Collaborate with various internal and external stakeholders including Insights, Engineering and QA, Marketing, Agencies, and Platforms to understand Mattel's vision for Data and define product and governance requirements.
Establish and manage a data governance program governing e-commerce and marketing data. Focus on data quality and availability
Manage the insourcing of agency data, govern its data model and drive business dashboards Analyze market trends, conduct competitive analysis, and gather stakeholder feedback to inform choices around data vendors.
Work with Mattel's data architecture teams to ensure that system designs deliver on current and future business requirements.
Oversee the development and execution of new integrations, managing the entire lifecycle from concept to launch.
Act as the data steward for ecommerce and marketing data sources - own data quality management across various sources.
Define and monitor key performance metrics, continually optimizing for business and user outcomes.
Identify business KPIs and drive reporting and dashboarding needs across the organization
Ensure all data products and integrations align with the company's overall strategy and goals.
Drive efficiencies across business units by consolidating requirements.
Lead cross-functional teams to deliver quality products on time and within budget.
Foster strong relationships with key external partners and vendors.
Communicate product vision and progress to leadership.
Ensure products comply with laws, regulations, and industry standards, particularly around data privacy and security.
Required Skills and Experience:
1. Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business, Marketing / Data Analytics or related field. A Master's degree or MBA is a plus.
2. 3 - 5 years of experience as a Product Manager or similar role in a technology or data-focused company.
3. Deep understanding of data technologies (e.g., databases, data warehouses, big data technologies, data visualization tools) and experience with API integrations.
4. Experience working with 1st party (including audiences and attributes), Media data, DTC site data GA). Asset data (Workfront & DAM, plans, briefs)
5. Strong understanding of software development processes, agile methodologies, and data privacy regulations.
6. Ability to understand and speak to the technical aspects of data products and integrations.
7. Strong project management skills, with a demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and tasks simultaneously.
8. Excellent communication, presentation, and leadership skills.
9. Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
10. A customer-centric mindset, with a proven ability to translate customer needs into product features.
Technical background with experience in software development or data science.
Experience with cloud technologies and platforms (AWS, Google Cloud, Azure).
Experience with data modeling tools, Data quality tools such as Collibra, Google Analytics, Google Data Lake, Reporting tools such as thoughtspot, Cognos, Tableau etc.
Familiarity with data security standards and regulations.
Marketing data and taxonomy familiarity. Nice to have familiarity: Consumer / first party data, media data, DTC web site tracking data and product/marketing data
Experience with data governance and taxonomy processes, involving business owners, processes, tools and reporting
Certification in Product Management is a plus.