Solution Marketing ContractorLocation: TX
Posted On: 05/17/2023
Requirement Code: 63857
About the Team
You will be joining the Office of the CFO Product Marketing team. We're a team passionate about all things finance, accounting, and procurement - with a laser focus on how innovative technologies can accelerate enterprise digital transformation.
About the Role
We are looking for an individual to help our team achieve performance excellence within our sales enablement function. Recent acquisitions are driving the need to ensure consistent branding, access to the latest wins, and new ideas to keep content fresh.
- Collaborate with the team to determine how best to identify sales assets that need to be reviewed and updated.
- Update collateral with new branding -- ensuring consistency across the Office of the CFO assets.
- Create and update customer logo slides by product and solution areas.
- Update Workday Marketplace with planning partner solutions
- Customer outreach coordination and support
- Workday Rising coordination and support
- 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Proficient at Microsoft Office, with advanced PowerPoint skills
- Knowledge and experience with Google Docs and Google Slides
- Excellent verbal, written, visual/presentation skills
- Track record of managing multiple programs simultaneously
- Enthusiasm for challenges and strong work ethic with a 'can do' attitude
- Ability to deliver on time while achieving or exceeding business goals
Compensation: DOE $28-$31/hr