Sr. Marketing Data AnalystLocation: REMOTE EST PREFERRED
Posted On: 05/04/2023
Requirement Code: 63726
The Senior Marketing Data Analyst (SMDA) is responsible for the conceptualization and development of marketing reports and dashboards, as well as analyzing trends to make recommendations to the business on improvements to process and Marketing mix. The SMDA will act within and on behalf of the greater marketing department to drive data and operational excellence through advancements in the scalability and depth of their data presentation and analysis.
• Identify, design and develop reports and dashboards for Marketing and the greater business as needed, using Tableau Online, Tableau CRM and standard SFDC reports.
• Develop and manage data sources/tables within Tableau and Oracle databases.
• Advance and maintain reporting and dashboard development standards.
• Analyze data and identify trends, proactively offering recommendations to changes in process or marketing mix.
• Confirm the accuracy of presented data through thorough QC processes.
• Gather reporting requirements from the greater marketing, sales and partner teams, translate into technical requirements and share within the Marketing Operations team to add to the roadmap and deliver within a timely manner.
• Develop comprehensive documentation and enablement paths for the greater business in understanding and leveraging marketing reports, dashboards, and data.
• Help develop methodologies for reporting partner impact on pipeline that is in accordance with standards in place for the greater business.
• Maintain the Unified Data Dictionary, serving as the central hub for terminology and field and data use cases across the business.
• Establish strong relationships with Sales Operations, Partner Marketing, Business Development, and other internal teams as needed.
Act as an advocate for Marketing in meetings with external departments
• 7 years of experience in developing reporting and forecasting for Marketing or Sales Operations and predictive modeling.
• Expert level understanding and practical experience with Tableau Online and Tableau CRM
• Expert level understanding of Salesforce objects and relationships, as well as reporting
• Expert in SQL and SOQL coding languages
• Advanced in PostgreSQL, Python and R
• Apex coding experience a plus
• Demonstrated experience taking business requirements and turning them in to actionable dashboards
• Demonstrated ability to accurately synthesize and present data in a digestible format.
• Certifications are a plus.
• Located in EST time zone.
• Work samples or portfolio is must have while submitting the profile with detailed summary
Must have skills set:
• Must have Tableau CRM- 3 years, Salesforce, Objects, tableau Online 5-7 years.
• Experience SQL and SOQL
• Practical exp, Dashboard,
• 5-7 Exp in Marketing or Sales Operations
Advanced in PostgreSQL, Python and R
Compensation: DOE $55-$62/hr