Presentation ProducerLocation: Remote
Posted On: 02/15/2023
Requirement Code: 62760
Workday is looking for a Presentation Producer to join our internal Presentation Design Team to facilitate the development of high-impact presentations across the company. We believe that telling a great story to our customers, prospects, and fellow employees is just as important as building amazing enterprise cloud applications. Our creative culture is based on supporting one another as designers and being strategic partners to our stakeholders to tell that great story.
1. Facilitate the design and development of external and internal presentations from conception to completion
2. Accountable for developing a production timeline for meetings, reviews, assets and delivery
3. Serve as the point-person for stakeholders in Solutions Marketing and Executive Communications for their presentations
4. Work closely with presentation designers and art directors to design and develop presentations that are clear, engaging, and on brand
5. Partner with the broader marketing/creative services team, including copywriters, video editorial/motion graphics, designers, and event producers to plan and execute needs for presentations
6. Partner with brand, proofreading, and other teams to handle all content clearances
7. Will be an evangelist of our presentation brand, ensuring all presentations adhere to our brand guidelines
1. Be highly organized and able to think, plan, prioritize, and execute on multiple projects simultaneously.
2. Focused on developing processes keeping in mind the why, who, what, when, and how much to manage the creation of content.
3. Teammate who actively demonstrates teamwork, flexibility, and uses their experience to bring teams together to find solutions
4. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
5. Highly proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint, Google Slides, Google Drive, and Google Docs.
6. Proficient in Adobe Illustrator
7. Are interested in collaborating and learning with other presentation designers who have designed presentations for executives and CEOs from companies big and small
8. Are a hardworking driven individual who appreciates the value of humor and having fun at work too