Systems Admin II - Microsoft Azure Active Directory Integration EngineerLocation: Bellevue, WA
Posted On: 02/08/2023
Requirement Code: 62654
- Drive and support customer application federation leveraging Microsoft Azure Active Directory Identity Provider (IdP)
- Lead and participate in application stakeholder meetings.
- Provide updates on application integration sequence, technical integration, and overall progress to internal and external stakeholders.
- Provide support, implementation, and design services for Microsoft Azure AD, including directory and identity management solutions.
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues before, during and after application integration.
- Monitor and accelerate application integration progress.
- Author troubleshooting and ?€?how-to?€? customer documentation.
- Approach all tasks with a DevSecOps mindset, strive to automate and innovate when possible.
- 5 years' experience supporting enterprise IAM programs, preferably in restricted env (GovCloud)
- 5 years' experience implementing digital identity services following NIST 800-63 guidelines.
- Proficient with Microsoft Azure Active Directory
- Expertise with Microsoft 365, Azure AD, Azure AD Connect, Active Directory Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS), SAML, SSO, and Open ID Connect (OIDC).
- Deep understanding of Modern Authentication using SAML and OIDC
- Experience implementing Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA), including certificate-based authentication.
- Understanding of typical enterprise network features and functionality (load balancing, routing, firewalls)
- Experience with Agile toolsets (e.g., GitHub) and CI/CD methodologies
- Excellent communication skills to internal and external stakeholders - ability to adjust messaging to a variety of audiences (end users, security leadership, Engineering teams, etc.)
- US-person requirements (Citizen or Permanent Resident)
- Working knowledge of FIDO and other emerging authentication protocols
- Experience implementing Security, Privacy, and Information Protection Controls for Enterprises (NIST 800-53, NIST 800-171)
- Experience implementing Zero Trust Architecture (ZTA)