User Support SpecialistLocation: Miami, FL
Posted On: 01/09/2023
Requirement Code: 62249
Education / Certification Requirement:
- Experience providing direct end-user support for the applications being supported, including both telephone support and on-site assistance to users.
- Certain applications may require certification by the software provider.
- Prior teaching/training experience involving computer applications, preferably database, imaging, or other automated litigation support applications strongly preferred.
- Must have hands-on familiarity with the network, telecommunications, and operating systems environment of the applications being supported.
- Prior experience in automated litigation support preferred.
- Experience with DOJ office automation environments extremely helpful; should be an expert user of the Government's word processing, spreadsheet, and email systems.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills required. Pleasant telephone manner important.
- Undergraduate degree valued.
- Assisting users with various IT related troubles
- Installing and maintaining USAO hardware and software
- Physically moving IT equipment
- Administering user accounts
- Monitoring and diagnosing IT systems
- Actively using trouble tickets to follow issues
- Training district users
- Tracking IT equipment
- The User Support Specialist will be required to maintain the utmost level of customer service, responsiveness, communication, and judgement.
- Travel to other district offices is required on a regular basis using government provided vehicles. Travel will be 1 to 2 days per week.
- Please include 3 work references on the resume
- Selected candidate shall submit a letter of commitment stating their commitment to work on this project contingent on award.