Sr. Network Security EngineerLocation: Remote
Posted On: 06/16/2022
Requirement Code: 59007
We are looking for senior level Network Security Engineer candidates to take a look at a remote, contract-to-hire opportunity. Qualified candidates would have the following experience:
Required Skills and Experience
- Eight years of professional experience in networking and security with a focus on firewall technology
- Must have in-depth experience working with Palo Alto next-gen firewalls on premises and in the Azure Cloud
- Must have experience working in an environment running HA in the Azure Cloud in an ?????active/Active environment?????
- Understanding and familiarity with IPS devices and policy implementation
- Experience with TCP/IP networks from Layer 2 through Layer 7, from IP addressing and naming (DHCP, DNS, subnetting, VLAN) through security, along with related software tools for monitoring and management
- Experience with VPN and remote access configuration and support
- Experience with Skybox Firewall Assurance or other firewall audit tools preferred
- Experience with Solarwinds Orion, or other network management tools preferred
- Network troubleshooting experience which includes packet trace and Sniffer analysis as well as router & switch security configuration analysis (ssh, SNMPv3, access control lists, TACACS/RADIUS, etc.).
- Experience with wireless network security standards and configuration
- Understanding of Internet routing, defense in depth, DMZ design and zero-trust networking