Senior Data EngineerLocation: Omaha, NE
Posted On: 04/05/2022
Requirement Code: 57221
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Define and develop the implementation and interoperability of modern data integration practice, including data ingestion, data integration, technical data quality, metadata and modern data catalog.
- Independently review, prepare, design and integrate moderately complex (type, quality, volume) data, correcting problems and recommend data cleansing/quality solutions to issues.
- Develop to produce value from structured/unstructured data assets utilizing advanced data integration & warehousing methodologies, tools (Snowflake, Talend IPAAS, AWS Glue, Python, Spark, Lambda etc.) and related Data specific technologies in AWS Cloud.
- Identifying and partnering with Infrastructure teams and LOB's to implement automation opportunities to drive down toil and reduce technical debt.
- Function as a subject matter expert (SME) for data integration/warehousing best practices, including data definitions and taxonomies, metadata management of critical data assets, business data flows, technical data lineage, sensitive data discovery, and data privacy compliance.