Cloud Solutions ArchitectLocation: Remote
Posted On: 11/23/2021
Requirement Code: 52664
looking for someone who is passionate about cloud native technologies and services and a career in next gen cloud engineering.
You will be leading the charge in driving powerful conversations while building automation and integration capabilities for their customers and prospects.
A strong passion for customer success is critical to the role.
Duties & Responsibilities :
- Serve as the technical point of contact for our client's largest customers and prospects for all Cloud One Solutions.
- Develop a deep understanding of customers' goals and objectives and articulate how our offerings address their needs.
- Build and develop integrated solutions for Cloud One customers, partners, and vendors.
- Develop healthy and trusted relationships with key cloud partners in the US.
- Drive field enablement through the creation of collateral (demos, videos, training, etc).
- Provide Proof of Concept service to customers and prospects while helping clients with planning and implementation of their Cloud One solutions.
- Maintain and expand working knowledge of current and beta products.
- Willing to travel within the US for customers facing activities, as well as marketing channel, and key partner initiatives.
Preferred Qualifications :
- BS degree or combination of education and pre-sales experience in Security or Cloud Systems.
- At least two (2) years of experience working with Public Cloud provider technologies and services. (AWS, Azure, GCP).
Certifications or training is desired :
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect
- AWS Certified Developer Associate
- Microsoft Azure Administrator
- Google Certified Professional
- Certified Kubernetes Administrator
- Linux/Solaris/UNIX System Administration