DevOps EngineerLocation: 100% Remote
Posted On: 11/19/2021
Requirement Code: 52567
- Design, implement, and maintain highly available infrastructure on AWS
- Develop effective tooling to accelerate deploy and release management
- Proactively ensure system and infrastructure confidentiality, integrity, and availability
- Maintain security, backup, and redundancy strategies
- Build effective logging, monitoring, alerts, and metrics for production services
- Build effective DevOps services, pipelines, processes, and tooling for end-to-end automation
- Troubleshoot production issues and coordinate with the development team to streamline code deployment
- Collaborate with team members to improve the company's engineering tools, systems and procedures, and data security
- Write scripts to automate common tasks, infrastructure configurations & deployments, and application deployments across all environments
- Monitor and test application performance for potential bottlenecks, identify possible solutions, and work with developers to implement those fixes
Must have :
- At least 2-3 years' experience with AWS (Amazon Web Services).
- Specifically, VPC, Lambda, API Gateway, EC2, S3, IAM, CodeBuild/CodePipeline, & CloudFormation.
- CI/CD concepts - Code storage, building, testing, deployments, etc.
Nice to have :
- Experience with RDS, DocumentDB, CloudFront, Elastic Beanstalk/Autoscaling.
- Scripting & automation. Python & Shell
- Linux - Amazon Linux & Ubuntu
- Config Management experience (e.g., Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Salt, etc.)
- Monitoring experience (e.g., Nagios, CloudWatch, Prometheus, etc.)