Lead Senior Software Java EngineerLocation: Remote
Posted On: 11/18/2021
Requirement Code: 52504
- Operate in an agile development environment & deliver functionality to production every three weeks.
- Mentor team members.Team of 3 to 5 / On & Offshore
- Influence and drive practice across teams.
- Help evaluate solutions/tools and help decisions around the use of new or existing software products and tools.
- Demonstrate a sense of ownership and take pride in the code they develop.
- Be a self-starter and takes initiative.
- 10+ years of experience; 3+ years as tech lead
- Architect, design, troubleshoot and improve highly scalable and high-performing web applications & services.
- AWS Cloud. Cloud Native application development is a +
- Rabbit MQ, Redis, Elastic, Kafka.
- RESTFul Microservices.
- Java 8+; GoLang / Kotlin is a +, Spring Boot, Spring Framework, Hibernate.
- GoLang is highly preferred
- PostgreSQL, Oracle, SQL Server. NoSQL is a +
- React JS / React Native or Angular JS or other UI frameworks.
- React JS & Reacct Native strongly preferred
- Is comfortable with Linux.
- Also please show us your accomplishments outside of work (Git repo, articles, open-source contributions, Technical Blog, Presentation etc.).
- Work with product team to translate functional requirements/ user stories into well-structured and maintainable code.
- Help drive improvements to company's software architecture; contribute code to critical components include business services;
- Engage with QA and DevOps to drive high standards in overall engineering output.
- Be a technical evangelist and serve as the champion of development best practices including application of design patterns, functional programming ideas, reactive programming ideas, code quality, test coverage etc.