Document ProcessorLocation: Seattle, WA
Posted On: 11/18/2021
Requirement Code: 52473
A successful candidate will hold prior experience in a medium to large law firm work environment with exposure to multiple practice areas. This position requires strong administrative skills, organizational and time management capabilities. In this role you will play a critical role in maintaining firmwide administrative support by working on a capable and collaborative team as an individual contributor.
- Accurately type 50+ wpm
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Word
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Visio
- Intermediate proficiency in Chrome River, Carpe Diem, Paperless Proforma, Intapp, Meeting Room Manager and Interaction.
- Create, revise, format proofread, label and redact documents, spreadsheets, presentations, charts, forms and templates; apply track changes, automatic numbering and styles; keyboard a variety of documents from audio files, handwritten drafts or notes; prepare tables of contents; PDF conversions; compare documents and produce redline comparisons; and create mail merges (letters, envelopes and labels).
- Enter and process data including timesheets, approval forms, expenses, vendor invoices, new business intake and conflicts, continuing legal education credit tracking, contact databases and distribution lists; photocopy, scan, fax, print and organize documents; distribute internal mail and documents; file management and maintenance (hard copy and electronic); schedule meetings and coordinate reservations for conference rooms; retrieve documents from document management system; and document management via secure file sharing websites.
- Edit non-legal documents for basic grammar (punctuation, spelling, consistency, sense, accuracy, proper wording, format, and outline); and manual word-for-word comparison of documents.
- Your new organization offers a competitive benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and paid time off. A gorgeous office space and a range of other fun perks!