Software Architect / Enterprise Architect
San Francisco, CA
Posted On: 11/15/2021
Requirement Code: 52300
It will be a Hybrid Model Type work.
Our current environment relies heavily on software for many functions - from automated alerts and notifications to complex banking processes, and software engineers are pivotal in the development of software that provide real solutions.
In this role, as a Software Architect, you will be involved in the entire software development lifecycle - to analyse the requirements, evaluate the design, test and develop software that, not only meets those requirements, but also aligns with our software development strategy.
Looking for candidate's with -
- Broad experience and knowledge of software development languages. Looking for someone with experience on multiple languages.
- Hands on development.
- Leadership role experience.
- Experience in software architecture as they will be doing software design reviews for code quality, reusability and standards.
- A few years of experience in application design and deployment.
- Experience in Modern Software Architectures (Microservices, Cloud architectures, etc.)
- A strong preference for infrastructure-as-code
- Experience delivering in high-functioning tech environments with a bias toward highly crafted/designed software
- Prior experience at the intersection of usability, infrastructure/operations, and security would be a plus
- Experience creating software in highly-regulated environments is also a big plus