Senior BI DeveloperLocation: Atlanta, GA
Posted On: 09/13/2021
Requirement Code: 50180
- A minimum 5 years of experience in development of BI/Data Warehouse solutions
- Strong knowledge of Data Warehouse processes and Tabular Modeling concepts, with star and snowflake data models
- Strong skills in utilizing the Microsoft BI stack including Power BI Pro, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), and SQL Server Integration Series (SSIS) to deliver BI Solutions.
- Experience with Azure Data Factory is a plus.
- Strong T-SQL and DAX skills including advanced coding and performance and tuning
- Experience in dealing with complex and dirty data sources originating in multiple formats
- Experience with data modeling, data analysis, data profiling and data mapping
- Experience with predictive and prescriptive analytics is a plus
- Must have an understanding of general business practices, business analysis, requirements gathering
- Must have superior problem solving skills and techniques to resolve issues that arise with complex business systems
- Proven experience working with business stakeholders to understand their business intelligence needs and delivering those needs
- Must be able to collaborate effectively with District personnel and work with diverse groups of people
- Must be able to successfully manage multiple tasks, projects, and responsibilities
- Demonstrated ability to work in cross-functional teams as well as independent setting.
- Be self-driven with the desire to achieve measurable, specific results within tight time frames.
- Ability to work under pressure to resolve critical production issues.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Agile development methodology preferred.