IBM Sterling OMS DeveloperLocation: Dallas, TX
Posted On: 01/20/2021
Requirement Code: 43094
IBM Sterling OMS Developer
DIRECT HIRE OPPORTUNITY!
Our top client is currently looking for an IBM Sterling OMS Developer for a direct hire permanent role. Named one of Glassdoor's best places to work, this client has rapidly expanded throughout the pandemic because of their product offering. This client offers a generous benefits package and relocation reimbursement.
This will be a REMOTE position for now until it is safe to go into an office. Office locations include Dallas, TX, Phoenix, AZ or Waukesha, WI, with travel requirement in 2022.
If needed, client will transfer your H1b visa and sponsor your green card after 1 year of employment.
- Translate enterprise OMNI channel solutions e.g. Sterling Order Management System (OMS) business requirements and functional specifications into logical program designs, code modules, stable application systems, and software solutions
- Ensure functional specifications are converted into flexible, scalable, and maintainable solution designs by writing, reviewing, and validating clear technical specifications and documentation
- Develop, configure, and modify complex OMNI channel integrated business and/or enterprise application solutions within various computing environments by designing and coding component-based applications using various programming languages
- Help our clients with change management activities, check the quality and accuracy of deliverables provided by the extended team ensuring that delivery is without errors and will participate in day to day interactions with clients and team members.
- Help improve existing processes to create efficiency by use of automation tools and will help in installation, upgrades, maintenance and troubleshooting of infrastructure used in projects involving Sterling order management systems.
- Draws on his/her experience working with agile teams and exposure to tools like Jenkins, GITHub, Jira
- Facilitate the implementation and maintenance of complex business and enterprise OMS solutions to ensure successful deployment of released applications by packaging solutions for deployment
- Minimum 2-3 years of relevant work experience in OMS solution for high volume, scalable enterprises
- Configuration and development experience using various OMS components including agents, services, API's, Integration Servers and User Exits
- Ability to create and maintain technical artifacts, including detailed design documentation and diagrams as needed
- Experience with Configuration Tool (CDT) and Rapid Deployment Tool (RDT)
- Knowledge of Retail/Supply Chain domain fundamentals is a plus
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Enjoy working in a small team of engineers, technicians and designers
- React quickly and adapt to changes in priorities, circumstances and direction
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to communicate clearly and concisely to all audiences of all levels, spanning from technical peers to executive management