Senior Solution Architect-OMSLocation: 75240
Posted On: 01/20/2021
Requirement Code: 43093
Our innovative, forward-thinking client who has been named one of Glassdoor's best places to work, and has thrived throughout the pandemic because of their product offering, is seeking a Senior OMS Solution Architect for a permanent role.
This will be remote for now until it is safe to go into an office. You can sit in the Dallas, Phoenix, or Waukesha WI office.
If needed, client will transfer your H1b visa and sponsor your green card after 1 year of employment.
- Conduct workshops with Customer teams to gather requirements, define End to End solution and implementation architecture in the space of Order Management and Inventory Management.
- Conduct integration discussions and interface mapping sessions with Customer teams.
- Document Solution Design, integration architecture and interface mapping.
- Work collaboratively with other architects and developers in the team through the execution of the project.
- Provide early visibility and mitigation to functional and technical challenges through the journey by leveraging prior industry knowledge.
- Drive End to end implementation of the solutions and integrations from design to go-live including supporting various functional testing cycles.
- Interacts directly with internal product teams to develop a strong relationship and a clear understanding of our solutions, cloud offerings and support processes
- Participates in core product discussions to ensure Customer Success is represented, providing input on roadmap and other cross functional discussions and initiatives
- Proactively suggests and gets involved in organizational initiatives contributing to the global processes to achieve success for associates, and customers
- Offers mentorship and product level leadership to the broader Customer Success team
- 3+ years' experience as a Solution Architect implementing Order Management and Inventory Management applications for retailers with high level of demonstrated performance.
- Strong domain knowledge of Retail, eCommerce, Omni-Channel especially as it relates to Order Management and Inventory Management.
- Ability to drive discussions on both functional processes and technical concepts in a language that can be understood across a diverse audience.
- Good understanding of E2E project lifecycle with ability to define implementation plan, identify cross functional dependencies.
- Basic Knowledge of Microservices based architecture, Kafka, Spring Boot, Cloud technologies, Cassandra
- Basic understanding of customer support functions preferably for retailers
Highly Desired qualifications
- An advanced degree in computer science, engineering or mathematics
- Certifications tied to some of the required skills mentioned above.
- Experience working in a Scaled Agile environment.
- Experience working in highly cross-functional environment with ability to drive team's deliverables.
- Experience with technologies like NoSQL DB, Elastic search, Hazelcast
Contact: Deborah Laster 214-616-5771