Technology Delivery ManagerLocation: Remote
Posted On: 01/10/2022
Requirement Code: 54320
POSITION SUMMARY: This role requires a proactive hands-on leader for the Technology Delivery team. This team is responsible for planning and executing the delivery of technology enhancements and new functionality to internal and external customers. The primary software platform is the warehouse management system (SWIMS). SWIMS is developed inhouse to support warehouse operations for employees and customers across our 38 warehouses nationwide. The technology delivery team consists of 4 technical analysts. The manager is also responsible for building strong relationships with internal users, customers, vendors, and management through consistent and positive communication.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work with leaders in product management and software engineering during the planning and testing phases of software development
- Lead team to develop training materials and roll out plans for new technology solutions
- Lead the team to develop a thorough understanding of the technologies used to support customers and warehouse operations
- Develop the team to become power users of SWIMS and related systems
- Lead the team to apply data analysis and critical thinking to problem resolution
- Collaborates with other departments to deliver technology solutions.
- Provides on time and accurate visibility to upper management related to project status and issues.
- Supports the job satisfaction and career growth of the team by defining clear and achievable goals along with consistent feedback against performance.
- Maintains a strong focus on customer service and satisfaction
- Exhibits strong communication skills by pro-actively responding to telephone calls, email, in-person, and automated requests for technical support
- Pays close attention to detail; creates and maintains an orderly and clean work environment
- Ability to plan and lead projects with little or no supervision
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations
- On-call as needed to support the business.
- Other duties as assigned
?????THE PERSON????? | MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, equivalent or closely related field.
- Minimum 7-10 years of experience in technical services roles and system support
- A team player who also works well independently, thinks creatively, and takes the initiative
- Ability to travel up to 5% as directed
- Experience in warehousing and fulfillment preferred
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and customer service skills
- Ability to adapt to a fast paced, rapidly changing environment
- Team player attitude