Software Developer (Java)Location: Montrose CA
Posted On: 07/22/2021
Requirement Code: 48203
- Senior Software Engineer will develop information systems by studying operations; designing, developing, and installing software solutions; support and develop software team.
- 5+ years' experience.
- The senior software engineer will lead a team of developers responsible for building new and support existing websites. A software engineer's responsibilities may also include:
- Managing team members and providing technical guidance
- Reviewing, approving, and providing guidance on detailed designs
- Performing requirement analyses and coming up with detailed designs.
- Performing unit testing using automated unit test frameworks.
- Identifying risk and conducting mitigation action planning.
- Reviewing the work of other developers and providing feedback.
- Using coding standards and best practices to ensure quality.
- Sound knowledge on Spring, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Spring Transaction Management, Hibernate, Restful Web Services, JMS, and Apache Camel.
- Sound knowledge on Core Java and Multithreading.
- Hands on experience on both SQL and NoSQL databases.
- Hands on experience in deploying applications in Linux environment
- Hands on experience in building Docker images, deployment, and auto-scaling of applications in Kubernetes environment.