Principle Program ManagerLocation: Snoqualmie ps, WA
Posted On: 07/21/2021
Requirement Code: 48165
- Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or similar related degree. Master's degree is desirable.
- 10+ years' experience in related industry and positions - for example, R&D or Test/V&V, or Operations Engineering in capital equipment, medical device, or other regulated industry
- 5+ years' experience in managing complex interdependent development projects within demanding timeframes required. Solid understanding of the development process, including requirements gathering, analysis and design, development tools and technologies, release and version control, contemporary testing methodologies and deployment management.
- Knowledge of FDA and medical device regulatory and registration requirements, or work in a similarly regulated industry is desirable.
- Demonstrated track record of encouraging innovation and out-of-box thinking.
- Highly developed relationship-building skills, and strong presentation and communication skills.
- Proven ability to deliver results through others, both in direct and matrixed organizational models.
- Proven ability to lead dedicated, passionate teams, including an ability to motivate and hold others accountable.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills, for both internal and external audiences, at all levels.
- Experience in specifying and shipping software for use in cloud environments is highly desirable.
- Knowledge of and ability to work within a global corporate environment is required.
- Must travel internationally and be able to acquire all necessary travel documents. Travel up to 10%.
- Provide leadership and umbrella guidance to an interdependent family of programs and projects.
- Work with product management, sales, marketing and clinical teams to understand the needs of our customers.
- Develop requirements, specifications, schedules, risk analysis, and tradeoff analysis for products.
- Ensure delivery of the market deliverable targets of the family of programs.
- Mentor and guide all program and project managers operating within the family of programs.
- Manage the development of required plans and documentation for all development activities
- Build, drive, and support cross functional teams through the development process. Set expectations, and lead project delivery skill-building within the team members.
- Continuously seek innovative ways to improve development productivity through the introduction of new technologies, systems, methods and controls.
- Provide communications and formal project reviews with senior management, program team and others as required.
- Negotiate schedule, risk, product features and resource trade-offs with project and program teams.
- Establish all QMS and regulatory requirements for the development project and ensure they are met.
- Uphold the Company's core values of Integrity, Innovation, Accountability, and Teamwork.
- Duties may be modified or assigned at any time to meet the needs of the business.