Data Migration Project ManagerLocation: Fenton, MI
Posted On: 07/21/2021
Requirement Code: 48146
- Participate in establishing practices, templates, policies, tools and partnerships to expand and mature these capabilities for the organization.
- Actively manage multiple vendor(s) against executed data migration SOWs to ensure alignment and delivery.
- Develop trusted partnerships with stakeholders and team members.
- Bachelor's degree in the field of computer science, information systems, business, engineering or related field is required.
- Minimum of 10+ years of systems experience with 5+ years of project management experience managing large software implementations with data transformation.
- Experience managing complex, dispersed teams with varying degrees of seniority, experience, and skills.
- Familiarity with vendor management and financial tracking project spend
- Solid business acumen, influencing, communications, teamwork skills, proven track record delivering projects on-time/on-budget.
- Demonstrated pursuit of continuous learning and improvement.
- Well versed and experienced in multiple project management methodologies, and other tools and techniques (MS Project, MS Office products).
- Experience in a medical device/pharma industry supporting R&D, quality or manufacturing and supporting programs requiring validation preferred.
- Ability to act with speed and agility
- Participate in developing a data migration strategy and guidelines
- With technical resources, drive architecture of data migration from straight mapping, use of bots, or manual transformation.
- Manage resources effectively across multiple functions (business and IT) and geographies to ensure success.
- Collaborate with other program PMs responsible for managing system functionality to ensure data conversion alignment
- Manage issues, mitigate risks, and be the change champion for data migration contributing to overall success of the program.
- Escalate issues when appropriate. Establish alternate plans for high impact/high probability risks.
- Develop data migration project and resource plan including validation activities.