Senior Word ProcessorLocation: Oxon hill, MD
Posted On: 07/19/2021
Requirement Code: 48001
- At least two years of word processing experience, including one year in the specific office automation environment required
- Must be able to type at a minimum rate of 65 wpm with an accuracy rate of 95%
- Works independently to provide executive level administrative support
- Oversees the development and dissemination of information on behalf of Unit leadership
- Manages the calendar of the Deputy Chief(s)
- Schedules meetings, trainings, and assists with Section-sponsored conferences
- Creates agendas, coordinates and distributes materials, and takes notes during meetings
- Tracks case-related data and information and provides reports to the Deputy Chief(s) on a regular basis
- Retrieves voicemail as necessary
- Processes AG and AAG memos
- Makes travel arrangements in E2 and completes 1164 for staff members as necessary
- Logs incoming mail
- Formats and edits letters for final
- Works under the supervision of a Task Supervisor. Types, edits, corrects, etc. documents, charts, tables, etc. as required.
- Proofreads, edits, and corrects OCR'd text files.
- Responsible for routine file maintenance, including maintaining backup copies of original files, as well as working files.
- Performs quality control over own work and work of peers.
- Performs simple maintenance on office machines such as copiers and fax machines.
- Organizes and maintains correspondence files.
- Works fairly independently; does not require constant, close supervision.
- May serve in a coordinating role for a pool of Word Processors, monitoring workload and progress, and performing quality control.