Clerical SupervisorLocation: Mount rainier, MD
Posted On: 07/19/2021
Requirement Code: 47995
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Must be able to write and print clearly.
- Must have typing/keyboarding skills and good communication skills.
- Attention to detail very important.
- Ability to work well in a team environment and ability to read and follow instructions very important.
- Must be able to prioritize and manage work for a number of people.
- Works independently to provide executive level administrative support
- Oversees the development and dissemination of information on behalf of Unit leadership
- Manages the calendar of the Deputy Chief(s)
- Schedules meetings, trainings, and assists with Section-sponsored conferences
- Creates agendas, coordinates and distributes materials, and takes notes during meetings
- Tracks case-related data and information and provides reports to the Deputy Chief(s) on a regular basis
- Retrieves voicemail as necessary
- Processes AG and AAG memos
- Makes travel arrangements in E2 and completes 1164 for staff members as necessary
- Logs incoming mail
- Formats and edits letters for final
- Performs quality control and ensures timely delivery of all specified deliverables.
- Tracks progress of all clerical activities and reports status to appropriate Contractor manager.
- Arranges routine and emergency service and maintenance of office equipment.
- Oversees the organization and maintenance of correspondence files.