Product ManagerLocation: San jose, CA
Posted On: 06/10/2021
Requirement Code: 46856
- Support the transformation of customer and market feedback, competitive analysis and business metrics to informed direction
- Help to define product vision, including all aspects to future roadmaps, investment, innovation and experimentation
- Work with product marketing to launch products, own the go-to-market to deliver results that ensure customer and business goals are met in operational launch plans
- Lead operations, including monitoring and response to customer feedback, continuous improvement and business growth
- Partner with senior leadership to identify new business opportunities.
- Business experience in Hardware Security Modules, PKI, Electronic Payments Infrastructures, Cryptographic Key Management Systems or Cloud Security
- Ability to plan and manage a portfolio of related features, and to deliver initiatives from conception through completion
- Entrepreneurial mindset with sound business judgement, proven ability to influence others and tenacity to develop ideas independently
- Ability to work effectively across departments, and to meet tight deadlines and prioritize workloads
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, customer understanding, cross-group experience
- Enthusiastic, customer and solution-oriented with a strong understanding of business requirements
- Excellent English communication skills both written and verbal, further languages are a plus.