Manufacturing Engineer...Location: West jordan, UT
Posted On: 06/09/2021
Requirement Code: 46817
- Experience in electrical wiring and understanding the wiring Diagrams
- Basic Knowledge of electrical connectors, components and interfaces.
- Proficiency to logically troubleshoot at subsystem and system level, using identifiable problem solving techniques.
- Ability to draw accurate conclusions from test data, malfunctions, or deviations, and assist with
- corrections to the existing design or process
- Test production assemblies and sub-assemblies for correct operation and compliance to performance specifications
- Proficiency to understand and interpret basic written technical information
- Ability to communicate using English
- Ability to work both in week and weekend overtime based on business needs
- Demonstrated ability to be flexible and shows initiative when presented with cross training opportunities
- Demonstrated teamwork skills