Sr. Solution ArchitectLocation: Remote
Posted On: 12/27/2021
Requirement Code: 53989
- Required minimum of four (4) years current experience with IBM Sterling OMS configuration and development in a Lead, or Senior Consultant role.
- Preferred, 5-10 years of experience in Order Management, Omni Channel Fulfillment and Supply Chain domain
- Preferred, eCommerce experience/knowledge across Retail and Grocery
- Conduct workshops with Customer teams to gather requirements, define End to End solution and implementation architecture
- Serve as IBM Sterling Order Management Solutions expert working with business partners to architect the 'best-fit' customer use cases
- Partner with other technical teams to create interface documents and mappings to ensure that OMS is built in a service-oriented architecture manner.
- Work closely with our Order Management Experts for complex issue resolution
- Deliver enhancements/features that will scale to peak volumes without compromising on the SLAs
- Provides advice to customers and Deploy & Operate Team regarding industry best practices and process methodology
- Master competency on end-to-end solution architecture, Omni Channel Fulfillment solutions and business processes
- Experience implementing OMS integration solutions.
- Configuration and development experience using OMS components, agents, services, API's, related interfaces
- Good understanding of JDBC, Servlets, SOA Architecture, Web Services, JMS messaging, XML, XSLT, XPath
- Ability to create and maintain technical artifacts, including detailed design documentation and diagrams as needed.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Bachelor's degree required in Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, or similar technical discipline; advanced degree a plus
- Working knowledge of project management, agile methodology, and continuous improvement principles.
- React quickly and adapt to changes in priorities, circumstances, and direction