Data Warehouse Administrator / Data Analytics DBALocation: Englewood, CO
Posted On: 12/13/2021
Requirement Code: 53308
Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Create, Resize, Upgrade Data Warehouse systems: Amazon Redshift Clusters and/or Snowflake.
- Develop backup/restore strategy and access control strategy according to the requirements and implement it.
- Proactively monitor production databases for Performance and Stability as well as HA and DR events.
- Participate in on-call production support on a rotation basis.
- Provide DBA support for Enterprise Releases Deployments and Projects.
- Provide technical guidance to software developers in data modeling and performance optimization techniques.
- Automate administrative processes using scripting languages and utilities.
- Follow established standards. Document new processes and procedures when appropriate. Promptly create Incident Reports to build/update Knowledge Base.
Skills, Experience and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer science or Information Systems or an equivalent with a minimum of 10 years of experience.
- Professional experience in Teradata, AWS Athena and AWS IAM technologies is a plus.
- Hands-on experience managing databases both in private Data Centers as well as in AWS cloud.
- Experience Administering and Optimizing Data Warehouse databases.
- Ability to multi-task and work independently on projects.
- Ability to effectively communicate, prioritize and execute tasks in high-pressure environment.