Redshift Project Manager/Tech LeadLocation: Remote
Posted On: 11/23/2021
Requirement Code: 52631
- This organization is about to build another Data Warehouse platform using Redshift to add to their other Data Warehouse platform with is SAP Hana.
- 5+ years expertise in Data Lifecycle - data migration, data validation, data cleansing and data modeling.
- Need 10+ years of experience with at least 5+ years as a Redshift Solution Architect.
- 5+ years knowledge and expertise of Data solutions and cloud native features
- SAP HANA experience is a major +++
- 2+ year contract negotiations for enterprise level cloud solutions
- 5+ years of Experience with AWS Redshift (certification preferred)
Design and implement AWS RedShift distributed data warehouses and standard schemas. Design, create, test and maintain data pipeline architecture in collaboration with the Data Architect. Build the infrastructure required for extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using SQL and AWS Technologies Develop, maintain and optimize ETLs to increase data accuracy, data stability, data availability and pipeline performance. Engage with Product Management and Business to deploy and monitor products/services on cloud platforms. Build data management applications on AWS Design, develop, maintain cross-platform ETL processes. Manage and maintain reference data securely on S3 and other storage systems