Data AnalystLocation: Irving, TX
Posted On: 11/18/2021
Requirement Code: 52501
- Technically able to understand and create complex ETL processes.
- Work hand-in-hand with the client
- Effectively utilizes programming tools and applications (SQL, ETL, and Oracle).
- Plays a role in thought leadership and uses strong consultative skills.
- Monitors quality control on deliverables prior to client distribution. Ensures the client team is following quality control procedures as applicable
- Become an internal expert in ETL, CDI, and complex Datamart Build services for campaign, reporting, and analytics processes.
- Develops mapping and data processing procedures to import data from various data sources and populate the client database.
- Knowledge of marketing Database structures
- Primary point-of-contact for problem escalation and resolution for data management functions
- Development Tools/Platforms
- Proficiency with Informatica, or similar enterprise ETL tool experience
- Strong SQL, PL/SQL skills
- Demonstrates knowledge of the data model and the data, to provide insights and recommendations.
- Develops data extracts and procedures to support internal and client (external) business analytics.
- Actively involved in troubleshooting data/data process anomalies and works with the team to efficiently identify solutions.
- Coordinates with cross-competency teams to ensure quality deliverables.
- Consistently follow best practices and standards defined by the team/organization.
- Contributes to the project estimation process.
- Multitasks through project execution and prioritizes accordingly, ensuring project deadlines are met and deliverables are completed in a timely fashion.
- Assists with the transition from project completion to ongoing production and production support
- Communicates requirements and status with other teams and competencies, as required on an ongoing basis.
- Bachelor's Degree a plus
- 2 years of technical experience in a data management role utilizing SQL and ETL tools
- Consultative approach to data management and able to make CDI recommendations to the client.
- Knowledge of direct mail and email marketing
- Marketing and business knowledge - not just technical view
- Knowledge of UNIX/LINUX experience
- Shell scripting experience (KSH, Bash, Perl, Python, etc.) is a plus
- Exposure to enterprise databases required, Oracle
- SQL Server 2005/2008 is a plus