Sterling OMS Techno- Functional ConsultantLocation: Dallas TX 75240
Posted On: 01/20/2021
Requirement Code: 43096
Our innovative, forward-thinking client who has been named one of Glassdoor's best places wot work, and who has thrived throughout the pandemic, is seeking a Senior Sterling OMS Techno-Functional Consultant for a permanent position.
This position will be virtual, but will need to travel 50% of the time (after the pandemic), and sit at client sites.
If needed, client will transfer your H1b visa and sponsor your green card after 1 year of employment.
- Key member of the team responsible for designing, configuring, implementing, developing, and maintaining IBM Sterling OMS implementation.
- You will be accountable for ensuring that the IBM Sterling OMS implementation meet customer requirements for reliability, availability, and efficiency while adhering to IT principles and standards.
- Minimum of four (4) years current experience with IBM Sterling OMS configuration and development in a lead, senior or consultant role.
- Configuration and development experience using OMS components, agents, services, API's, related interfaces.
- Experience in Java/EE and specifically in developing Java-based extensions and interfaces to ensure proper functionality and integration with other systems.
- Experience implementing OMS integration solutions.
- Ability to create and maintain technical artifacts, including detailed design documentation and diagrams as needed.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Working knowledge of project management, agile methodology, and continuous improvement principles.
- Keen interest in following emerging technologies and ability to determine and articulate how they could or should be applied along with assessment of business value.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to communicate clearly and concisely to all audiences of all levels, spanning from technical peers to executive management.
- Bachelor's degree required in Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, or similar technical discipline; advanced degree a plus
Contact: Deborah Laster 214-616-5771