Software Engineer IV - Polyglot & .Net - Permanent PositionLocation: Dallas, TX
Posted On: 11/11/2020
Requirement Code: 42318
Our fast-growing client located in Coppell TX is seeking a software engineer with Polyglot and .Net development experience for a permanent position. Candidates must be local or willing to relocate. Position is remote until it is safe to go to an office.
U.S. citizens and permanent residents are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor.
- Develops new software packages, performs upgrades and/or fixes to existing operating software packages.
- Collaborate with Accounting, Marketing and Product Managers to design, implement and test software applications
- Respond to technical requests regarding assigned application or component.
- Remain up to date with the latest software and computer technology
- Works as individual or participates as a member of a software development team
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related field, or equivalent in education and business experience.
- Minimum of 10+ years' custom software application development experience
- Experience building custom domain specific languages and working with tools like JetBrains MPS, XText, ANTLR.
- Experience working with business rules engines or expert systems
- Experience with Microsoft development stack and development lifecycle tooling (.NET Core, ASP.Net Core, Nuget, dotnet cli, Visual Studio/Code, TFS, Azure DevOps)
- Experience working as Polyglot developer
- Experience building platform/shared components for consumption by other development teams.
- Strong sense of Abstraction and Algorithm skills.
- Excellent Communication skills - oral and written
- Experience in service-oriented architecture and frameworks messaging (Rabbit MQ, MSMQ, Azure Service B Event Hub), and micro services - oriented patterns.
- Experience with AWS or Azure is good to have.
- Experience developing large scale enterprise Serverless applications
- Experience building SaaS platforms is a huge plus.
- Experience in Agile development methodologies preferred, Scrum preferred.
Contact: Deborah Laster 214-616-5771